The TAtech Spring Congress & Business Accelerator is the only conference that’s TOTALLY YOURS.
How’s that? It’s the only conference by, about and for job boards and all of the other recruiting solutions with which you partner and compete. They’re all there for you to talk with and keep an eye on.
Hosted by your industry trade association – TAtech: The Association for Talent Acquisition Solutions – the Congress will be held on April 22-23 in Chicago. To help you maximum your ROI, it is collocated with and immediately precedes the SHRM Talent Management Conference & Expo. So, you can get your industry business done and then connect with current and prospective customers … all in one trip.
You’ll hear from your peers – there will be Keynotes by:
• Fred Goff, CEO of Jobcase.com – “the Facebook for your work-life”
• Eddie Lou, CEO of Shiftgig.com – “Changing the Way People Work”
As well as a Keynote by Jerome Ternynck, CEO of SmartRecruiters – “the ATS that works”
There will also be presentations by:
• Kevin Gaither, SVP Sales at ZipRecruiter, who will speak on Finding, Selecting & Retaining Top Sales Talent;
• John Bell, CEO of reThinkData, who will present the findings of the 2017 TAtech-reThinkData Global ATS Survey; and
• Tom Chevalier, VP at Appcast.io, introducing the TAtech Declaration on Traffic Quality that will bring more transparency to recruitment advertising.
As well as discussions of key job board issues and opportunities moderated by some of the smartest thought and business leaders in the industry!
In addition, the Congress will include an Innovation Showcase with presentations by:
• Jonathan Duarte, creator of GoBe
• Elliott Garms, Co-Founder HumanPredictions.io
• Garry Ma, Co-Founder & CEO of Brilent
• Noel Perry, Co-Founder Karen.ai (invited)
And Special Interest Group Discussions for:
• Niche employment sites
• General Employment sites
• Association career centers
• And our brand new group: Women in TAtech.
Plus, a totally unique feature, the TAtech Business Accelerator, offering candid, in-depth discussions with enterprise and staffing firm recruiters on their:
• buying trends,
• recruiting practices,
• capability gaps and
• unsolved problems.
So, make sure you and your colleagues are there
at the TAtech Spring Congress & Business Accelerator
Sign Up Today!