The TAtech Spring Congress & Business Accelerator is the only conference by, about and for the talent acquisition technology industry. In short, it’s YOUR conference.
Hosted by your industry trade association – TAtech: The Association for Talent Acquisition Solutions – the Congress will be held on April 22-23 in Chicago. To help you maximize your ROI, it is collocated with and immediately precedes the SHRM Talent Management Conference & Expo. So, you can get your industry business done and then connect with current and prospective customers … all in one trip.
The Congress will offer not one, not two, but three Keynotes.
• Fred Goff, CEO of Jobcase.com – “the Facebook for your work-life”
• Jerome Ternynck, CEO of SmartRecruiters – “the ATS that works”
• Eddie Lou, CEO of Shiftgig.com – “Changing the Way People Work”
There will also be presentations by:
• Kevin Gaither, SVP Sales at ZipRecruiter, who will speak on Finding, Selecting & Retaining Top Sales Talent;
• John Bell, CEO of reThinkData, who will present the findings of the 2017 TAtech-reThinkData Global ATS Survey;
• Tom Chevalier, VP at Appcast.io, introducing the TAtech Declaration on Traffic Quality that will bring more transparency to recruitment advertising; and
• Britt Andreatta, former CLO at Lynda, exploring the neuroscience of change and why organizations find it so hard to keep up with the massive shifts underway in the marketplace.
As well as discussions of key industry issues and opportunities moderated by some of the smartest thought and business leaders in the industry!
In addition, the Congress will include an Innovation Showcase with presentations by:
• Jonathan Duarte, creator of GoBe
• Elliott Garms, Co-Founder HumanPredictions.io
• Garry Ma, Co-Founder & CEO of Brilent
• Noel Perry, Co-Founder Karen.ai (invited)
And Special Interest Group Discussions for:
• Niche employment sites
• General Employment sites
• Recruitment advertising agencies
• Association career centers
• Diverse technology & platforms
And our brand new group: Women in TAtech
Plus, a totally unique feature, the TAtech Business Accelerator, offering candid, in-depth discussions with enterprise and staffing firm recruiters on their:
• buying trends,
• recruiting practices,
• capability gaps and
• unsolved problems.
So, make sure you and your colleagues are there
at the TAtech Spring Congress & Business Accelerator
Sign Up Today!