There are 7 ginormous reasons to attend TAtechEurope on May 9-10 in Lisbon.
Here’s what you’ll find exclusively at the conference:
1. RECex Headliners!, a TedX-like show filmed in a Lisbon theatre and featuring some of the most innovative, most thought provoking minds in talent acquisition from both corporates and industry. If you want to think outside-the-box – in technology, business strategy, operations and leadership – this is a session you do not want to miss.
2. The EMEA Job Board Forum, an event totally focused on the business, technology and growth of job boards, chaired by Tanya Arch, Marketing Manager at JobisJob and featuring Roy Jacques, MD-UK & EMEA for Appcast; Aida Fazylova, CEO of XOR, Inc; Glenn Jones, CEO of Madgex; and Thom Kenney, CEO of SmashFly Technologies.
3. The Chad & Cheese Death Match, a shark tank-like competition among four early stage companies, served with cocktails! – it’s just part of The Best Party in Recruiting at TAtechEurope. Contestants include Tengai, the social robot recruiter and her team; Adam Gordon CEO at CandidateID and Andreea Wade, CEO of Opening.io.
4. F2Fs: Face-to-Face Social with the Monsters of Recruiting Social Media, featuring Hung Lee, Curator Recruiting Brainfood and Bill Boorman, Board Member at HR Open Source tackling the topic “Where will online recruitment advertising be in 2021 and why?” with Peter Weddle, Author Circa 2118: What Humans Will Do When Machines Take Over moderating.
5. One-of-a-kind Conference Keynotes by Rog Gorman, CEO ProFinda & Davos and White House speaker and Greg Isaacs, VP-International for ZipRecruiter as well as a Featured Panel on Tackling Bias in Process, Products & Technology by TAtech’s Lean In Circle, Women in TA Technology.
6. Thought & Business Leaders from all segments of the talent acquisition industry, including Dominick Barton, CEO at Broadbean; Steve Lewis Director Strategic Accounts for LinkedIn; Matt Alder, Podcaster & CEO of Metashift; Ian Partington, CEO of SimplyJobs; and Lee Biggins, CEO at CV-Library.
7. The TAtech Deal Center, often imitated but never equaled, this unique feature enables conference attendees to see in advance who is attending the event and to pre-schedule meetings with them in a setting specially designed to promote B2B networking, collaboration and strategic partnerships.