The TAtech Digital Summit on AI
& Machine Learning in Talent Acquisition
October 20, 2020 – 1 pm ET – 10 am PT – 5 pm GMT
Lots of HR and recruiting conferences include a session or two on AI, but this TAtech Leadership Summit is different. Its content is totally focused on exploring the state-of-the-art and application best practices of artificial intelligence and machine learning in recruitment.
The 5-hour event will cover such topics as:
- What does digital transformation really mean? And what does it look like in practice?
- Why AI has the potential to empower humans, not replace them
- Use cases for AI in hourly/high volume vs. salaried/professional? How do they differ?
- Where does AI fit into the recruiting lifecycle? How should organizations be thinking about using different tools?
- The role of partnership in selecting an AI vendor: Who can help lead you to the promised land?
- How will work change in a post-Covid world and will we be virtual forever? How can AI help?
The full agenda will be published shortly.
The Summit is open to everyone. Registration is:
- Free for HR/TA professionals recruiting for enterprise employers, SMBs, staffing firms and RPOs;
- $195 for the employees of active TAtech Member organizations;
- $395 for all others.
Whether you’re already an expert in AI and machine learning or just getting started on your introduction to the technologies, this digital Summit will immerse you in a world class learning experience worth every minute you invest in attending.
TAtech Leadership Summits
TAtech Leadership Summits are designed to ignore the hype and instead provide actionable insights and information on key talent acquisition technologies. The content is presented by genuine subject matter experts drawn from both solution providers and employers. In addition, the digital Summits are social programs – the chat function is used as a moderated peer-to-peer discussion forum, so attendees can interact with the speakers and one another.
Previous Speakers at TAtech include: