TAtech: The Association for Talent Acquisition Solutions is pleased to announce a global Call for Presentation Proposals for TAtechNorthAmerica. Each year, this conference is North America’s largest gathering of executives and thought leaders in the talent acquisition technology industry. This year, it will be held in Austin, Texas USA on September 24-26. The Corporate Host for the event is Talroo.
Demographics & Content Focus
TAtechNorthAmerica is an industry conference designed for the CEOs of talent acquisition technology companies and their direct reports. They represent job boards, social media sites, AI and machine learning companies, programmatic ad buying companies, recruitment advertising agencies, ATS companies, recruitment marketing companies and candidate communications companies.
Those in attendance will have a high level of technological knowledge and business experience, so presentations should be geared to a senior level audience and address topics of interest to them.
Presentation proposals are being accepted for two kinds of sessions at the conference:
• RECex, a Ted-Talk-like program held in a theatre setting on September 24th. Presentations are 15-minutes in length and should use no more than 5 PPT slides. Each presentation is videotaped with very high production values and each speaker will be provided with a copy of their session video.
• The Industry Congress, held in a special Thought Leadership Forum on September 25 and26. Presentations are 30-minutes in length and have no limit on the number of PPT slides used. Presentations are achieved on the TAtech.org site after the event and promoted to TAtech’s worldwide audience, providing additional visibility for the speakers.
To submit a Presentation Proposal, please send the following information to PeterWeddle@tatech.org. Submissions must be received by July 3rd.
• An indication of which type of session is being proposed: RECex or Industry Congress
• Name, Title and Organization of the Presenter
• Title of the Presentation
• A 2-3 sentence description of the content that will be presented
• A 2-3 sentence explanation of why senior industry executives would be interested in the session
• A statement affirming that the session has not been previously presented at any other talent acquisition-related conference or public meeting.
For more information about TAtech’s conferences, click here.