FACES OF THE
Current Members: Login Here
When your organization becomes a TAtech Member, you and all of your colleagues join a worldwide community of talent acquisition solutions professionals. Here are some of the ways the Association supports that community and advances its success.
MEMBER RESOURCE CENTER
The TAtech Resource Center enables you to keep your company leaders and team members up-to-date on the latest research and industry information without having to leave their offices. It provides three unique resources:
- VidCon, videos of some of the best presentations at previous TAtech Industry Congresses in Europe and North America and its Leadership Summits on AI & Machine Learning, Programmatic Ad Buying and Recruitment Marketing;
- An archive of the PowerPoint slides from all of the presentations at previous TAtech Industry Congresses and Leadership Summits; and
- Free copies of TAtech’s research reports and white papers.
SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS
The Association hosts Special Interest Groups at the request of TAtech Members. These include:
- Women in TAtech – a Lean In Circle dedicated to helping women achieve their full potential in the talent acquisition technology industry. Members hold monthly virtual meetings and get together at TAtech’s Congresses and Summits for discussion, mentoring and support. For more information and to join in:
- Special Working Groups to address important industry issues and opportunities. To date, these groups have targeted Traffic Quality & Ad Performance Reporting, OFCCP Rule Setting & Compliance and Job Board-ATS Integration and developed a Code of Ethics for TAtech Members.
TATECH B2B DIRECTORY
The TAtech B2B Directory is a listing of TAtech Member organizations and a representative listing of the sites they own and/or operate. It is the largest such compendium of its kind on the Web. The Directory is designed to enable Members to identify prospective partners and business development opportunities that can then be pursued in the TAtech Deal Center at the Association’s annual Congresses in Europe and North America.
PROMOTING MEMBER ANNOUNCEMENTS
The Association promotes its Members by making their press releases and announcements regarding upcoming webinars, product introductions, new publications and other news available to the public in two ways:
- Socialization – through the Association’s social media channels, including Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. To have an announcement posted, please contact Kate-Madonna Hindes at email@example.com.
- Distribution – through the Press Release self-serve submission function on the Association’s industry blog, TAprose.
PROMOTING MEMBER BRANDS
TAtech publishes the flagship newsletter of the talent acquisition technology industry. Called TAprose, it is unique in three ways:
- It has global distribution;
- It is read by both industry and corporate TA professionals (to sign up for the newsletter, please click here); and
- It promotes individual and corporate brands by featuring the blog posts, articles, research reports and white papers written by TAtech Member employees and guest authors from throughout the industry.
TAprose Weekly covers topics across the spectrum of TA technology, including a feature article on the following:
- Week 1 of the month Recruitment Marketing
- Week 2 of the month AI & Machine Learning
- Week 3 of the month Programmatic Ad Buying
TAprose Journal is published during the fourth week of the month with:
- the featured articles of the previous three weeks
- new content on job boards, social media, applicant tracking systems, agencies and other segments of the industry.
To sign up for the newsletter, click here
For additional information or to submit an article, please contact Peter Weddle at firstname.lastname@example.org.