TAtech is pleased to announce that it has partnered with the Recruiting Future podcast and host Matt Alder to launch the first-ever Podcast Conference.
The Recruiting Future podcast is one of the most popular in the field of talent acquisition with listeners in both North America and throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Produced by TAtech, the conference will feature five 30-minute, live interviews, that will also be recorded for subsequent downloading as podcasts. In effect, you can listen in from your desktop while the show is going on or later as you’re jogging around the neighborhood. Or both – the conversation will be that good!
Each of the podcast interviews will bring together a pair of thought leaders – one from an employer and one from industry – to talk with Matt about the future of an important topic in talent acquisition. The sessions will cover:
• The Future of Recruitment Marketing
• The Future of Technology and DE&I
• The Future of AI & the Candidate Experience
• The Future of Recruitment Advertising
• The Future of Recruitment Automation
The conference will be held on April 21st beginning at 10:00 am ET, 7:00 am PT, 3 pm GMT. Registration is free and open to all.
The TAtech-Recruiting Future podcast conference is just the first in a series of TAtech digital events in Q1 & Q2 of this year: They include:
• TAtech & HR Florida – Transforming Possibilities Into Positives, May 11
• TAtech & DirectEmployers Association – Technology, Diversity & Compliance, June
• TAtech & SHRM – TAtech will be collocated with the SHRM Talent Management Conference & Expo, TBD
For more information about the TAtech – Recruiting Future podcast conference, please visit TAtech.org/events. The registration portal will be available soon.