A unique feature of TAtechEurope Digital and TAtechNorthAmerica Digital, the TAtech eCard Exchange provides vetted, hand-delivered connection requests among those attending the two conferences. Registered attendees who log onto each event will be able to see a complete list of who else is attending and request up to five individual connections, which TAtech will deliver with their contact information.
What else can you expect at these two events?
Unlike so many virtual recruitment conferences these days, both focus on preparing for the recovery. Their presentations, panels and discussions all tackle one of the most important challenges that recruiters will face once the Covid-19 pandemic is over: how to leverage technology to hire the right talent for business acceleration.
Some of the smartest corporate and industry thought leaders on the planet will be sharing their insights and ideas.
• TAtechEurope Digital will be held on April 28-29.
• TAtechNorthAmerica Digital will be held on May 19-20.
In addition, there are one-of-a-kind industry-related features, including:
• A briefing and FREE white paper on current job board and other TA tech company valuations & the investment/acquisition process.
• RECex, the Ted Talk of Talent Acquisition, with corporate and industry thought leaders speaking on topics that will drive both tech company and customer success.
• The Chad & Cheese Death Match, a shark tank-like competition among four early stage companies conducted by the hosts of “HR’s most dangerous podcast.”
And to top it all off, registration is free for TAtech Member companies AND for HR and talent acquisition leaders and professionals who are recruiting for enterprise employers, SMBs, staffing firms and RPOs. Everyone else can also register for a fee.