The TAtech Fall Congress & World Job Board Forum is jam-packed with one-of-a-kind insights and innovations in talent acquisition technology. The Conference will be held on September 26th-27th (with an Opening Cocktail Reception on the evening of September 25th) in New Orleans, Louisiana USA.
What’s so special about this conference?
• It’s totally focused on Talent Acquisition Technology – you won’t be an afterthought in a huge HR technology event.
• It’s an intimate setting where you can have meaningful conversations – you won’t be standing around in a huge and drafty exhibit hall with 12,000 of your closest friends.
• And, it’s designed for tech company CEOs and their direct reports as well as HR and TA execs – you will be interacting with your peers in the talent acquisition community.
Best of all, you’ll have not one, but two ways to capture those one-of-a-kind insights and innovations for your organization:
- Collaboration – The TAtech Deal Center ensures you can meet the people you need to meet and have the discussions you want to have with those attending the Congress. Our online meeting scheduler enables you to determine who will be at the conference and pre-schedule meetings with them even before you arrive.
- Thought Leadership – The Congress Agenda ensures you get plenty of take-home value by covering trending topics, up-to-the-minute research, case studies, and best practices. Our slate of speakers and panelists, moderated discussions and special interest group meetings delivers what you want to know to advance your organization’s success.
Here are just some of the topics that will be covered:
In the World Job Board Forum
• The State of Programmatic Ad Buying in Talent Acquisition
• Optimizing Recruitment Advertising Revenue
• The State of Recruitment Marketing in Talent Acquisition
• And a peer2peer discussion of this issue: Given the growing number of candidate sourcing solutions available to employers, how can job boards maintain or even increase their share of the market?
In the TAtech Fall Congress
• A Keynote on Surviving & Prospering in a Time of Industry Disruption
• GDPR Six Months Later
• Who’s Investing & Where in the TA technology Industry
• A CEO Panel on The Solutions Ecosystem & the Candidate Experience
• The Chad & Cheese Startup Death Match
• And Case Studies on SpeedDial (chatbots, programmatic, text messaging, recruiting automation)
In effect, you get two high-value conferences for one low price.
But don’t delay. Discount rooms in the Congress Host Hotel – located right on Bourbon Street in the heart of the French Quarter – are almost sold out. So, register for the Conference and reserve your room today!