Too many recruitment conferences focus exclusively on the recruiting needs and concerns of enterprise employers.
Not Transforming Possibilities Into Positives, however. This digital conference cohosted by HR Florida and TAtech on May 11 will be an inclusive event.
It will deliver content that helps SMBs as well as enterprise employers, including:
• The new rules of the recruiting road after Covid and yet to come
• The secrets to writing the nexxt generation of job postings
• Employment branding in a time of new workforce dynamics
• How every company can leverage talent technology to recruit high performers
• Programmatic ad buying for small as well as large employers
Don’t miss this unique event if you’re interested in improving your:
Quality of Hire
Time to Fill
ROI on Talent Technology
• It’s free for HR / TA professionals recruiting for SMBs, enterprise employers, staffing firms and RPOs. TAtech Members have two special registration options, and all others may register at the standard rate.
• It will offer both SHRM and HRCI certification credits.