TAtech provides its members with a range of services, resources and activities that benefit their operations and financial performance, including:
- The only conferences exclusively by, about and for the TA technology industry:
- The TAtech Spring Congress & Meetup
- The TAtech Fall Congress & World Job Board Forum
- Leadership Summits – one-day, one-topic conferences focused on emerging technologies that have the potential to reshape the talent acquisition industry.
- The TAtech Leadership Summit on Programmatic Ad Buying in Talent Acquisition
- The TAtech Leadership Summit on AI/Machine Learning in Talent Acquisition
The Recruiting Service Innovation Awards (ReSIs) – an annual awards program that recognizes the organizations, sites, individuals, products and services that are Optimizing the RECRUITER Experience™.
- Industry podcasts – aggregating industry-related broadcasts, including the TAtech Chad & Cheese Showcase Series with thought and business leaders in TA technology.
- TAtechConnect™ – a free app that enables you to connect with others attending TAtech conferences so you can preschedule meetings with them at those events.
- TAtech Deal Center – a unique venue at TAtech conferences that enables you to set up and hold meetings where you can explore potential B2B partnerships and do business with other organizations in the industry.
- TAprose – a peer2peer forum offering TA technology professionals a place to discuss and debate industry issues, trends and opportunities.
- Media Support – posting of members’ press releases on the Association’s site for promotion to the general public, the media, and the worldwide HR/TA community.
- Branding & Promotional Support – distributing announcements of members’ upcoming webinars, product introductions, new publications and other news on TAtech’s social media channels.
- Annual research reports – providing Members with free access to the latest findings of two global surveys:
- The TAtech-RealMatch Global Recruitment Advertising Survey (for employers & publishers)
- The TAtech-reThinkData Global Survey of Applicant Tracking System Companies.
- The TAtech Bookstore – offering books, research publications and other resources directly relevant to the talent acquisition solutions industry.
- The TAtech Code of Ethics – enabling each member to acknowledge its commitment to practices that respect its customers, competitors, and others in the industry with the TAtech Member icon.
- Special Interest Groups
- Women in TAtech, a Lean In Circle for women in the talent acquisition technology industry, and
- The Working Group on Traffic Quality, a committee developing industry standards for recruitment advertising.
- And much, much more!
Interviews with those looking Around the Corner in talent acquisition
Look here for your photos from attending events.