TAtech provides its members with a range of services, resources and activities that benefit their operations and financial performance, including:
Exclusive discounts on registration for the only conferences created by, about and for the TA technology industry, including:
Leadership Summits – one-day, one-topic conferences designed for both industry and corporate execs and senior staff and focused on emerging technologies that have the potential to reshape the talent acquisition.
- The TAtech Leadership Summit on AI & Machine Learning in Talent Acquisition
- The TAtech Leadership Summit on Recruitment Marketing
- The TAtech Leadership Summit on Programmatic Ad Buying in Talent Acquisition
Industry Congresses – regional conferences designed for industry CEOs and their direct reports and uniquely formatted to provide both thought leadership and B2B collaboration across all segments of the TA technology industry.
- TAtechEurope, with the TAtech Deal Center & EMEA Job Board Forum
- TAtechNorthAmerica, with the TAtech Deal Center & World Job Board Forum
Member Resource Center, including:
- Vidcon, with videos of select presentations at TAtech’s most recent conferences, providing industry education without having to leave the office.
- Conference Presentations, with PowerPoint slides from all previous TAtech Leadership Summits and Industry Congresses, providing key insights for business success.
- TAtech Publications, with FREE copies of all TAtech research reports and white papers, providing up-to-the-minute information.
Priority consideration for speaking – unique personal and corporate brand building opportunities at TAtech Summits & Congresses, which have featured many of the industry’s thought and business leaders from Google, Facebook, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Monster, Appcast, TMP and SymphonyTalent as well as HigherEdJobs.com, College Recruiter, TextRecruit, Taleo, Shaker Recruitment Advertising, SmashFly Technologies, Gr8 People and more.
Free Branding & Promotional Support – free distribution of Members’ press releases and announcements of their upcoming webinars, product introductions, new publications and other news on TAtech’s industry blog – TAprose – and on its LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter channels.
TAtech publications – featuring TAprose, the only newsletter that explores key TA technology innovations and applications written by industry executives and SMEs, including:
- TAprose Weekly, each month covering Recruitment Marketing in week 1, AI & Machine Learning in week 2, & Programmatic Ad Buying in week 3.
- TAprose Journal, published in week 4 each month and reprising the articles in TAprose Weekly and featuring original content on Job Boards, Social Medias Sites, ATS and other technologies.
Special Interest Groups – providing platforms for important industry initiatives, such as:
Women in TAtech – Lean In Circles for women in the talent acquisition technology industry in North America and in Europe.
Working Groups – to set industry definitions & standards, protect industry interests and improve company success, including groups on Traffic Quality & Ad Performance Reporting, OFCCP Rule Setting & Compliance and Job Board-ATS Integration.
And much, much more!
Interviews with those looking Around the Corner in talent acquisition
Look here for your photos from attending events.