MyJobHelper reports a surge in transportation, warehousing and healthcare recruitment during the COVID-19 pandemic.
MyJobHelper.com, a leading U.S. job site aggregator, reports that the COVID-19 pandemic has triggered a critical need for workers in the areas of transportation, warehousing and healthcare.
• Demand for nursing jobs, including registered nurses and nurse practitioners, is up by almost 35%.
• CDL-A flatbed truck jobs rose by a staggering 895%+.
• Warehouse-handler roles posted 1,565%+ increase in March.
“We are not new to these sectors. As a company, MyJobHelper has been serving job seekers in these areas for years. We have a well-earned reputation for delivering highly qualified job applicants through our network of niche job boards, and we are successfully meeting the increased demand,” says Steven Haim, Chief Revenue Officer of MyJobHelper.com.
“As a company, we’re in constant conversation with our clients in regard to their needs,” says Josh Blumenfeld, Founder and CEO of MyJobHelper. He anticipates a growing need for workers in patient care. “It’s possible the need for patient care may soon surpass the demand for nurses. We recognize that the recruitment needs of our clients are critical at this time. As a company, we are moving swiftly to satisfy those needs.”
Those interested in learning about integrating or working with MyJobHelper can email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 347.704.0053.
● More information about MyJobHelper is available at https://www.myjobhelper.com/advertisers
● More information about HiredNurses.com is available at https://hirednurses.com/advertisers.
● More information about HiredCDL.com is available at https://hiredcdl.com/advertisers
● More information about HiringLogistics is available at https://hiringlogistics.com/advertisers
MyJobHelper recently made a donation to Appcast’s COVID-19 Recruitment Fund too help any governmental agency, NGO, healthcare system, or organization in the U.S. or Canada with an urgent need to recruit staff to slow and/or treat the COVID-19 pandemic in our communities.
● More information about the Appcast COVID-19 Recruitment Fund https://info.appcast.io/appcast-covid-19-recruitment-fund