RECex is unlike any recruiting event you’ve ever attended.
Think of it as the Ted Talk of Talent Acquisition.
TAtechNorthAmerica will be held on September 24-26 in Austin, and RECex will kick off the conference. Held in a theatre setting with video cameras rolling, it will spotlight some of the TA technology industry’s most provocative business and thought leaders.
As with Ted Talks, the event is designed to focus entirely on the speakers and their remarks. There is no podium and speakers are limited to just five PowerPoint slides. If you’re looking for outside the box insights and challenging perspectives from not 1, not 2, but 10 speakers with the courage to speak truth to their peers, RECex is for you.
Here’s just a sample of what you can expect:
• Alykhan Rehmatullah, CEO AltruLabs, on Packing Up the Pocketbook: Why I left investment banking to found a tech startup.
• Alex Murphy, CEO Epic59.com, on Amazonification – The rise of job sites as job platforms.
• Liz Weissel, CEO WayUp, on The Diversity Hole – Today’s version of the ATS black hole.
• Kevin Daprile, Global Director Employment Brand SAP, on Postcards From the Pipeline: What employers want from their RM providers.
• Mona Tawakali, Partner at KRT Marketing, on … well, you’ll just have to be there to find out.
So, don’t miss RECex at TAtechNorthAmerica!
And reserve your hotel room before the discount block sells out.