If I hear one more person tell me that candidates don’t like phone calls, I’m going to shove a phone up your…
I’m not the smartest cat, but I know a couple of things. Here are a few things I know:
1. You can’t taste the difference of well Gin and high-end Gin after 4 Gin and Tonics.
2. French Fries, Onion rings and Tator Tots taste great fried and taste awful baked.
3. Great tasting chocolate is the reason women can be single. (okay, I stole that one from my wife!)
4. Candidates with car trouble are lying.
5. People like to be told that you want them for a job! It’s flattering. It makes them feel important. It makes them feel valued. They love to listen to what you have to say, regardless of how satisfied they are in their job.
If I called you right now with a