TAtech Leadership Summit
On Blockchain & Other Data Technologies
In Talent Acquisition
September 9, 2021 – 11:00 AM EST
TAtech is pleased to announce that it has partnered with Job.com to launch the first annual TAtech Leadership Summit on Blockchain & Other Data Technologies in Talent Acquisition. This one-day, one-topic digital event will be held on September 9, 2021.
The Summit is designed for HR and Talent Acquisition leaders and professionals and for the executives and senior staff of those companies that are developing and/or offering blockchain-based talent acquisition products. It will feature presentations, panels and peer2peer discussions that will benefit newcomers to the technology and experts alike.
The agenda will explore the following topics and more:
- What is blockchain and what are its potential uses in recruiting?
- Validating candidate credentials and employment history with trusted networks
- Building candidate relationships through blocks for career self-management
- Establishing and managing data security protocols for candidate blocks
- The application of cryptocurrencies in recruitment advertising
Registration is FREE for:
- HR/TA leaders and professionals recruiting for enterprise employers, SMBs, staffing firms and RPOs; and
- The employees of active TAtech Member organizations.
All others may register for $495.
About the Summit Host
Co-founded and led by industry visionaries Paul Sloyan and Arran Stewart, the new Job.com is upending everything you think you know about staffing and recruitment.
- We’re using advanced data science to put people back in control of their own success
- We’re unifying the staffing supply chain so companies can reduce the time and cost to hire the right candidates — and retain great employees as long as possible
- We’re turning recruiters into advocates and partners, not just matchmakers
- And we’re making the entire experience more human, for everybody.