TAtech is pleased to announce the introduction of its new Member Resource Center. This Members-Only area on TAtech.org provides access to lessons learned, best practices and innovative ideas in talent acquisition and talent acquisition technology.
The Member Resource Center is organized into three sections:
Vidcon, with videos of some of the best presentations from TAtech Leadership Summits and Industry Congresses.
Right now, Members can view 15-minute videos by such thought and business leaders as:
• Renee Bolier, CEO OnRecruit, talking about “The Future of Talent Tech is Suggestion, Not Automation”
• Calin Fusu, CEO BestJobs, talking about “CEO Succession: The Secret Hack to Improve Your Company Results”
• Joanne Lockwood, Consultant, talking about “Cultivating a Culture of Belonging for Trans Individuals”
• Alex Murphy, CEO of oPub, talking about “Ad Fraud & Recruitment Advertising: Winter is Coming”
• Andreea Wade, CEO of Opening.io, talking about “Algorithmic Bias”
• And many others!
Conference Materials, with speaker PowerPoints from all recent TAtech conferences.
All attendees have access to speaker PPTs from TAtech Leadership Summits and Industry Congresses for 30 days, but only TAtech Members can access the full archive of presentations going back to 2017. For example, Members can view:
• Stacy Chapman, CEO SwoopTalent, on “The Data Challenge in AI”
• Tom Chevalier, VP Product Appcast, on “Add Programmatic Job Ads to Your Product Mix”
• Gaurav Dosi, PM Jobs Facebook, introducing the talent acquisition initiative at Facebook
• Brandy Ellis, Head of RM Strategy SmashFly, on “CRM: Nurturing Prospects into Candidates”
• Adam Gordon, CEO CandidateID, on “World Class Marketing in Talent Acquisition”
• Geordy Kitchen, Group PM Google, on “Addressing Talent Matching Problems With AI”
TAtech Publications, with free copies of all TAtech research reports and white papers.
Currently, TAtech has two publications available for members:
• The TAtech Traffic Quality Declaration. A voluntary publisher self-evaluation and reporting template enabling a company to describe its methodology for reporting outcomes with performance-based recruitment advertising. Completed declarations can be posted on the TAtech site, providing transparency for and building trust with prospective advertisers.
• The TAtech-DirectEmployers 2019 Global Survey of the Talent Acquisition Technology Stack. A report that details and compares the views of both employers and solution providers regarding the current state of the corporate tech stack, the most likely near-term additions to the stack and the challenges of implementing them effectively.
Collectively, these materials enable TAtech Members to expand the education of their staffs, both among those who want to review what they’ve seen and heard at previous TAtech conferences as well as those who were not able to attend those events.
To access the Member Resource Center, click on Member Resources in the drop-down window at the Community tab on TAtech.org.