Whether you’re a job board, a digital media company, an agency or a programmatic platform, the key to success is precision: getting the right message in front of the right demographic at the right time and at the lowest possible cost. That’s the definition of programmatic ad buying.
If you’re already using this powerful technology, attend the TAtech Leadership Summit on Programmatic Ad Buying and find out how to maximize its effectiveness.
If you’re thinking about adding the technology to your advertising campaigns, attend the TAtech Leadership Summit on Programmatic Ad Buying and get in on the secrets to successful implementation.
And if you’re not sure what to do, attend the TAtech Leadership Summit on Programmatic Ad Buying and talk to other publishers and advertisers to learn what questions to ask and what answers make sense.
The Summit will be held on June 5-6 at the University of Minnesota’s McNamara Alumni Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota USA.
• The Welcome Cocktail Reception will be held the evening of June 5th
• The Summit – a one day, deep dive into Programmatic – will be held on June 6th.
That means you get all the information you need with the shortest investment of time out of the office.
Who will be there?
• The CEOs or Founders of almost every major programmatic company on the planet.
• Senior representatives from almost every major agency offering programmatic.
• Senior HR and Talent Acquisition executives from both large enterprises and SMBs.
• And cool Keynoters – senior executives from Harvard Business School, Ford Motor Company and Lyft
So, you should be there too!
Click here and register today. Seating is limited so don’t delay. Attend the TAtech Leadership Summit on Programmatic Ad Buying, founded by Appcast.