Regardless of your business model – traditional duration-based job postings, performance-based postings or programmatic ad buying – the TAtech Leadership Summit on Programmatic Ad Buying will be a high value event you can’t afford to miss.
To be held on June 6th at the University of Minnesota’s McNamara Alumni Center in Minneapolis, this conference features:
• a one-day, deep-dive format that maximizes the information you get at the conference with a minimum investment of time out of the office;
• a panel with not one, not two, but 6 CEOs or Founders of leading programmatic platform companies and networks;
• a workshop with not one, not two, but 4 case studies from advertising agencies and programmatic companies illustrating the real-world benefits of programmatic ad buying;
• Keynotes by not one, not two, but 3 thought leaders, representing Harvard Business School, Ford and Lyft; and
• a Welcome Cocktail Reception for some power networking on the evening before the event, June 5th.
If you’re already offering programmatic, this conference will up your game big-time.
If you’re not yet offering the technology, but are planning to do so, this conference will help you avoid the pitfalls and reach success faster.
If you think programmatic will cannibalize your traditional business model, this conference will connect you with other job boards that have made the transition successfully.
And, if you think programmatic is a soon-to-be-forgotten fad, this conference will give you another perspective to think about.
So, don’t delay!
Click here and register right now for the TAtech Leadership Summit on Programmatic Ad Buying.