Yes, the end of the year is approaching. And yes, budgets are tight.
But, there are a ton of reasons why you should invest the time to attend the TAtech Fall Congress & World Job Board Forum on September 25-27 in New Orleans.
For starters, you have the Big 5:
• Partyin’ NOLA Style: TopResume’s Party at Bourbon Street’s Pat O’Brien’s – click here for more information;
• The Battle on Bourbon Street: The Chad & Cheese Death Match – click here for more information;
• The ReSIs Rock NOLA: The 2018 ReSI Award Winners – click here for more information;
• Women in TAtech will host a Keynote Panel on Tackling Bias in Process, Products & Technology – click here for more information; and
• The Thought & Business Leaders You Will Meet – click here for more information.
• The Congress is the only conference totally focused on the global talent acquisition technology industry and all of its segments – from job boards and social media sites to ATS companies and recruitment advertising agencies, from AI and machine learning companies to programmatic ad buying platforms and networks.
• The Congress is the only conference with a Deal Center set up to promote strategic B2B meetings – from discussions of potential partnerships and joint ventures to the exploration of interoperability with new products and services and the acquisition of competitive intelligence and customer insights.
• The Congress offers an intimate setting designed to foster innovative thinking and collaboration among the industry’s business leaders – from speakers you can’t hear and meetings you can’t get anywhere else to contacts you can’t make and conversations you can’t have at any other conference.
Yes, the fall is a very busy conference season, and yes, you’ve got a million other things to do, but the ROI of attending the TAtech Fall Congress & World Job Board Forum – a 2-day conference totally devoted to leveraging TA technology for success – will be extraordinary. Register today.