Open to both employers and solution providers, The TAtech Leadership Summit on Programmatic Ad Buying is the only conference to focus entirely on the application of this powerful technology to talent acquisition.
Now in its fourth year, the Summit will be held on June 5-6, 2018 at the University of Minnesota’s McNamara Alumni Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota USA. It is jam-packed with one-of-a-kind content and terrific speakers, including three extraordinary Keynoters:
• The Opening Keynote will be delivered by Harvard Business School Professor Ashley Whillans, who will present her research findings on the impact of cash rewards in individual decision-making. Does money motivate behavior in today’s workforce?
• The Luncheon Keynote will be presented by Miguel Payan, the Global Head of Enterprise Services Strategy at Ford Motor Company, who will explore the challenges of implementing change in organizations. Can companies redefine their mission and still retain their identity?
• And the Closing Keynote will be presented by Hannah Russin, the Head of Growth for Lyft, who will discuss how Lyft uses quality data to inform job ad buying decisions and what it needs from the Solution Providers community to buy more. What do advertising customers want?
In addition, there will be:
• Programmatic Case Studies,
• A Panel on Ad Content,
• A Panel of Publishers, and
• A Solution Providers Smackdown!
Equally as important, the one-day, one-topic format is perfect for meaningful senior-level B2B discussions. In fact, over 90 percent of the attendees at last year’s Summit were either industry or HR/TA executives.
So, if you’re advertising for talent or offering advertising services, don’t miss this singular conference. Programmatic ad buying isn’t the future in talent acquisition, it’s today’s competitive advantage.
Seating is limited so register right now.