Unlike other conferences, the TAtech Spring Congress & Meetup gives you not one, but two ways to max your ROI while at the conference.
The Congress will be held on April 18-19 in Las Vegas, Nevada USA. That’s immediately after the SHRM Talent Management Conference & Expo and in the same fair city.
As the Agenda indicates, the conference will feature side-by-side opportunities to:
• preschedule and meet with potential partners and customers in the TAtech Deal Center – that’s ROI #1; and
• sit in on educational sessions delivered by some of the smartest folks in the industry – that’s ROI #2.
• Thom Kenney, CTO Smashfly
• Darren Kaplan, Co-Founder & Board Member hiQ
• Erik Kostelnik, Founder & CEO TextRecruit
• Armando Pantoja, Founder HireMatch
• Matt Plummer, VP ZipRecruiter
And just added:
• Kshitij Jain, CEO of Joveo, who will lead a discussion of Programmatic Ad Buying
• Max Armbruster, CEO of TalkPush, who lead a discussion of AI & Machine Learning
So, you have BOTH plenty of thought leadership and innovative ideas to consider and plenty of opportunities to explore partnerships, meet with customers and do deals in the TAtech Deal Center. Now, that’s doubling your ROI!
The conference will be held Enclave, one of Las Vegas’ newest corporate meeting venues. Situated just one mile from McCarran Airport and 3 miles from the Las Vegas Strip, it offers a refreshing alternative to the same-o, same-o hotel meeting facilities.
In addition, special discounts have also been arranged at two hotels:
• Treasure Island (Host Hotel)
• Courtyard Marriott Las Vegas South
So, don’t delay! Register today. And bring along a couple of colleagues so you can get in on the super Group Discount.