The TAtech Leadership Summit on Programmatic Ad Buying in talent acquisition will be held on June 5-6 in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
This innovative one-day, one-topic event is the only conference to provide an in-depth look at this powerful new recruitment technology from BOTH the advertisers’ (employers, staffing firms, RPOs) and the publishers’ (job boards, programmatic platforms, agencies) perspectives.
For that reason, it will feature a Who’s Who of programmatic company executives and thought leaders. If you’d like to hear from and talk with some of the smartest people in the business, don’t miss this one-of-a-kind conference.
Who will be there? Here’s just a partial list:
• Jonathan Bulkeley, CEO PandoLogic
• Ryan Christoi, Managing Partner KRT Marketing
• Tim Dineen, Co-Founder Recruitics
• Chris Forman, CEO Appcast
• Kshitij Jain, CEO Joveo
• Thad Price, CEO Talroo
• Christian Sutherland Wong, COO Glassdoor
And that doesn’t even include the Keynotes:
• Ashley Whillans, Assistant Professor Harvard Business School
• Miguel Payan, Global Head of Enterprise Services Strategy Ford Motor Company
• Hannah Russin, Head of Growth Lyft
What topics will the Summit cover? Here’s a partial list:
• Programmatic case studies
• The role of reviews, titles and more in driving applications
• A programmatic market survey
• The JobAD DSP – approaches, technologies, business models and more
• What publishers want
• The impact of unemployment rates, technology and more on job ad bidding & conversion rates.
At the 2017 TAtech Leadership Summit, almost half of the attendees – 47.7 percent – self-identified as Vice Presidents of HR, Vice Presidents of TA or Senior Recruiters. You should join us too!
Seating is limited, so register today.