There are any number of programs that acknowledge the influencers in HR, but none provide adequate recognition of the innovators and trailblazers in Talent Acquisition.
TAtech’s 100 Most Influential TA Thought Leaders will correct that shortcoming. Each year, it will celebrate those men and women who are truly setting the agenda for creativity and understanding in talent acquisition strategy and management and talent technology.
To ensure the most deserving individuals are recognized, the TAtech Selectees will be drawn from both employers and industry. In addition, to give them the visibility and recognition they deserve, TAtech will avoid a one-off announcement that shines a spotlight on the individuals for a day or two and then goes dark. Instead, TAtech will release the Top 100 in four classes, one each season. Each class will celebrate both the 25 Selectees for that season as well all of the previous Selectees during the year.
So, please join us in digital round of applause for the Fall Class of TAtech’s 100 Most Influential TA Thought Leaders. It includes:
• Spouses – Chad Sowash, Co-Host of the Chad & Cheese Podcast, and Julie Sowash, Executive Director, Disability Solutions;
• Executives from For-Profit Companies – Mary Leone, Immigration Manager & Recruiting Operations, Texas Instruments, Marie Artrim, Vice President Talent Acquisition, Enterprise Holdings, and Chris Wray, Group Head of Recruitment, Sainsbury;
• An Executive from a Non-Profit – Sally Pabin, Vice President of Human Resources, American Heart Association;
• Founders of Solution Providers – Chris Forman, Founder & CEO, Appcast.io, Athena Karp, Founder & CEO HiredScore.com, and Aaron Matos, Founder & CEO Paradox.ai;
• Industry Analysts – Sarah Brennan, Founder & Principal, Accelir Insights, and Madeline Laurano, Founder, Aptitude Research;
• Consultants, Advisors Community Leaders – Meghan M. Biro, Founder & CEO, TalentCulture World of Work Community, Torrin Ellis, Principal, the torrin ellis brand, and Louise Triance, Managing Director UK Recruiter;
• And more!
To see the complete list of the Selectees for the Fall Class of TAtech’s 100 Most Influential TA Thought Leaders, click here.
TAtech is the trade association for the talent technology industry. Its Members include job boards, aggregators, social media sites, AI & machine learning companies, programmatic ad buying platforms and networks, recruitment advertising and marketing agencies, ATS companies and more. Collectively, they power or operate over 70,000 sites worldwide.