TAtech & HR Florida
Transforming Possibilities Into Positives Virtual Conference
A Digital Conference ● May 11, 2021 ● 10 am -3 pm ET
HR Florida State Council represents over 16,000 individual human resource professionals and is the Florida state affiliate for the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
TAtech: The Association for Talent Acquisition Solutions, is the trade organization for the global talent technology industry.
are partnering to present a unique learning opportunity
for HR and Talent Acquisition leaders and professionals.
Transforming Possibilities Into Positives will bring together an All Star faculty to address some of the most important issues and opportunities in recruiting today.
The digital event will be held on May 11, 2021 and explore:
- Covid & Recruiting – What’s changed, what’s worked and what challenges still remain as we adjust to the new normal of a post-pandemic economy?
- A Job Posting With the Right Stuff for Top Talent – How can you differentiate your recruitment ads so they’re noticed by even the most passive high performers?
- Talent Technology & the Candidate Experience – How can employers use technology to thrill candidates and convert them into applicants?
- Virtual Recruiting & DE&I – What have we learned about the best ways to source, assess, interview and onboard a diverse workforce virtually?
- Recruitment Marketing 2021: What are the secrets to building a powerful employment brand & durable talent pool in an uncertain economy?
If you want to improve your
Diversity, Equality & Inclusion
ROI on Talent Technology
… this is one conference you do not want to miss!
- HR and Talent Acquisition leaders and professionals may register for free.
- TAtech Members have two special registration options.
- All others may register at the standard registration rate.