TAtech & HR Florida
Transforming Possibilities Into Positives
A Digital Conference ● May 11, 2021 ●
10 am – 3 pm ET
SHRM & HRCI credits Will Be Awarded
HR Florida State Council represents over 16,000 individual human resource professionals and is the Florida state affiliate for the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
TAtech: The Association for Talent Acquisition Solutions, is the trade organization for the global talent technology industry and represents organizations that offer state-of-the-art products for talent acquisition..
They are partnering to present a unique learning opportunity for HR and Talent Acquisition leaders and professionals. Transforming Possibilities Into Positives will bring together an extraordinary faculty to address some of the most important issues and opportunities in recruiting today.
The digital event will be held on May 11, 2021 and explore:
- Recruiting in a Time of Covid: What’s changed, what’s here to stay, and what changes are yet to come?
- Nexxt Practices in Job Posting: Retire worn out, old “best practices” and use a new approach to advertising for talent.
- Giving SMBs a Technological Edge in Recruiting: Going toe-to-toe with the big guys and winning the War for the Best Talent.
- Recognition & Credibility in Turbulent Times: Applications are down, ghosting is up and traffic numbers are crazy – can employer branding help?
- Programmatic Ad Buying Unveiled: What is it, how does it work and can it achieve results for small as well as large businesses?
If you want to improve your
Quality of Hire
Time to Fill
ROI on Talent Technology
… this is one conference you do not want to miss!
- HR and Talent Acquisition leaders and professionals may register for free.
- TAtech Members have two special registration options.
- All others may register at the standard registration rate.