Whether your site operates as a job board, a job aggregator, a gig employment marketplace, a social media site, a programmatic ad buying platform, a recruitment advertising or marketing agency, an ATS provider or an AI or machine learning company, there are 4 important reasons why you should attend TAtechEurope 2020, a joint conference with Unleash on March 24-26 in London.
1. TAtechEurope 2020 gives you two business-building opportunities: you’ll meet corporate customers with operations all over the world and peer industry partners from both the EMEA and North American markets, and do it all in one business trip.
2. TAtechEurope 2020 is totally focused on recruiting: you’ll be the center of attention, not just an afterthought at some humongous HR event.
3. TAtechEurope 2020 is designed for movers and shakers: you’ll connect with both tech company CEOs and their direct reports in the TAtech Deal Center on Wednesday, March 26 and with VPs of HR/TA and senior members of their teams at the joint TAtech – Unleash Talent Acquisition Program on Wednesday, March 25.
4. TAtechEurope 2020 offers world class content and speakers: you’ll get innovative ideas and useful insights to help your business grow and prosper.
Plus, this year, you’ll be able to:
• participate in the Tech Company Founders & CEOs Track with a brand new White Paper on site valuation and investment and acquisition strategies as well as other key insights for business success, written by a former job board owner who is now an investment banker with a global firm.
• get a look at some of the newest and most innovative recruitment technology products by attending The Chad & Cheese Death Match, a unique shark tank-like competition among four early stage companies conducted by the hosts of “HR’s Most Dangerous Podcast,” Chad Sowash and Joel Cheesman.
• stretch your perspective on talent acquisition by listening to RECex, the Ted Talk of Talent Acquisition, where four thought-provoking speakers will offer their views on topics ranging from how best to articulate your company’s value proposition to building a global employment brand at the world’s largest bookseller.
• join two Moderated Hot Topic Discussions and have your say and hear what your peers are saying about “Acquisitions & Investments Galore – Good for the Recruitment Industry?” and “Tech Saturation – Is the Customer Overwhelmed?”.